You can share the health data on your iPhone with your provider. This data will sync into the 30 day snapshot in the your health record for your provider to view.
1. Navigate to the Account menu.
2. Select Set Up Health Data Sharing.
3. Select the profile icon.
4. Select Apps in the Privacy section.
5. Select OnPatient PHR and choose the health data you would like to share. Tap Apps to return.
6. Under Health Sharing Data you can see the data that has been synced from the device to your OnPatient account.
7. Under the Your Doctor's View, you can see the 30 Day Snapshot. By selecting the Doctor Access Control button, you can turn on or off data access.