1. Visit onpatient.com and click Login.
2. Select I forgot my password.
3. Enter the email address that is associated with your OnPatient account*, and click Recover Password. You will receive an email with instructions regarding how to reset your password.
* Please ensure that you are entering the email address you used when creating your OnPatient account. If you do not enter the appropriate email address, the password reset instructions will not be sent successfully.
4. When you receive the email outlining the instructions for resetting your password, please access the password reset link provided in the email.
5. When you access the link provided in the password reset email, you will be able to enter your new desired password (and re-enter for verification), to update your account.
6: You will now be able to access onpatient.com with your updated account information. When visiting onpatient.com, simply now enter the email address associated with your OnPatient account and your new password for access.