Patients Invited By Doctors
This help center area provides information and support resources for patients who have been invited to use onpatient by their healthcare provider. We hope you’re excited about using this interface to deepen your connection with your health provider and exert better control over your health management. Onpatient is designed to enable your access to your health information, allows you to schedule appointments, make payments for outstanding balances, re-fill prescriptions, and facilitate open yet secure communication between you and your doctor via online and mobile methods.
- Families Using onpatient (What if my entire family only wants to use one email address?)
- Paying through onpatient
- Letting your patients know about onpatient ahead of time
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- I don’t feel comfortable providing my Social Security Number as part of the identity verification process for onpatient portal access. Do I have any other options?
- When I clicked on the onpatient invite I received, I was unable to complete the sign up process. I tried to start over, but I am not able to do so, why?
- How Do I Schedule An Appointment?
- How Do I See The Appointments I've Scheduled?
- How Do I Check Past Appointments?
- How Do I Complete The Onboarding Forms Prior To An Appointment?
- How Do I Cancel An Appointment?
- My appointment time shown in my onpatient account differs from what I scheduled with my healthcare provider, why?